- Responsible to ensure the smooth running and success of the events process
- Build strong relationships with key players to ensure highest level of retention through knowledge of customers, player behaviours, interests and dislikes
- Ensure that all tasks executed respect the company’s responsible gaming processes
- Responsible for VIP base growth focusing on new players retention and reactivation
- Work closely with many internal teams and managers
- Responsible for answering any day-to-day queries, requests and complaints and ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner, including out of office hours when needed
- Be available 24/7 for high-end VIP players
- Excellent communication, organising and planning skills
- Fluent in Italian
- Strong relationship building skills and an ability to build trust
- Social and outgoing
- Result driven, focused and quick to take initiative
- Structured, organised and able to prioritise
Flexible office hours
Competitive Guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and
modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you
with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
LeoVegas is Europe’s leading mobile gaming operator, and has received international recognition as a pioneer and technology leader. GIQ trade magazine summarised it as “LeoVegas is leading the way into the mobile future. We run Europe’s fastest and most user-friendly mobile gaming platform, and with consistent innovation, now offering the world’s largest roulette selection, the most varied suite of live casino entertainment in HD, the fastest sportsbook product and the widest selection of slots (over 1,000 on desktop, mobile and tablet), LeoVegas truly is, The King of Mobile casino!
With cutting edge technology, innovative data, and a strong entrepreneurial management and team spirit, LeoVegas has grown to become the gaming provider of choice. LeoVegas is internationally recognised as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards, including the 2016 International Gaming Award for ’Casino Operator of the Year’, EGR’s ‘Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year’, ‘Nordic Operator of the Year’, ‘Innovation in Mobile and Tablet’ and many others.
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO. LeoVegas employs a team of 600+ talented people in its offices around Europe. www.LeoVegas.com and further on LeoVegasGroup.com