This job is for HR department. It will mainly focus on the technical training (70%) and the soft skills/leadership training (30%). You will be responsible for driving the annual training program from training needs analysis based on the development of our products and techniques, vendor selection, internal/external communication to coordinate the training resources to training plan implementation and training results evaluation.
- Plan and organize 70% technical trainings and 30% soft skill/leadership trainings for CTC and be responsible for the whole training cycle.
- Conduct the technical training needs collection/analysis based on the development of our products and techniques.
- Identify the internal/external training resources and able to explore new resources effectively.
- Design training plan (with support from manager) and implement the trainings by different phases.
- Conduct the training results analysis to evaluate the training effectiveness and for further improvement.
- Support on organization talent development by create creative/effective learning opportunities.
- Familiar with the skill development path of engineers.
- Familiar with effective technical training mode.
- Familiar with related technologies and databases.
- Familiar with the market trend of related technologies.
- Familiar with leadership/soft skills training and be able to conduct certain soft skills training like presentation skill, communication skill, conflict management (nice to have).
- Strong ability of learning and communication skills, flexible, passionate, full of curiosity and responsibility.
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!