Step away from the standard support role and get involved in key business activities dealing with our high-profile agents within our Industrial team. We currently seek a confident, bright and proactive Team Assistant to support our Metro Industrial team.
Based in our Chadstone office this highly valued role is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your administration skills and high attention to detail. You’ll be supporting a driven, dynamic team within a fast paced and supportive environment. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and grow within a highly motivated and successful team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Agent’s to co-ordinate the collations of reports, submissions and other documentation
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client and property information is accurate
- Managing online listings on both Colliers International website and third-party websites
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings where necessary
- Reconciling and actioning invoices and expenses as necessary
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role (12 months – 2 years experience)
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite in particular Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in InDesign preferred, however not required.
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual with an administrative background, who is seeking to enhance their skills working with senior agents and further their support career. Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative, sociable and friendly team. In return, we offer a real opportunity to expand your skill set.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.