Optiv's vision is to become the most advanced, most comprehensive and most trusted partner for cyber security solutions. We provide a full suite of information security services and solutions that help define cyber security strategy, identify and remediate threats and risks, select and deploy the right technology, and achieve operational readiness to protect from malicious attack.
As a key contributor to the QA team, you will be instrumental in creating and coming up with an innovative test strategies to build advanced Threat prevention solutions. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to work with Development, UI/UX and Product teams.
As a Sr Quality Assurance Engineer working with the best and the brightest team, you will use your end to end testing and automation skills to bring the advanced security solutions to the market.
• Collaborate with Dev, UI/UX, PMs and Program to build a creative, powerful and unified user experience security applications.
• Analyse product requirements and develop Test designs, including test strategy, Test setups
• Exposure to TDD methodologies and strong contribution on Automation
• Contribute on building the test automation framework in collaboration with the Dev team
• Automation driven test validation of the features and Use Cases.
• Contribute on developing test libraries for keyword driven automation
• Work in a fast-paced Agile scrum team and ensure the integrity through proactive communication and collaboration with other team members
Required Core Skills and Education:
• Experience working on Security products like Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Malwares and security related products and technologies
• Expert in Python automation and exposure to ROBOT automation frameworks
• Good understanding of Network and Security protocols
• Experience in testing and automating Java, Web service, Micro Services based applications
• Experience in SQL, and exposure into XML, Angular JS/React , Node JS
• Experience in writing System, Functional and performance test plans
• Experience in building security testbeds, simulate end to end scenarios, generate test data, etc.
• Knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methods, bug tracking tools, source code management tools, test methodologies, product life cycle, performance testing, UI/UX testing
• Exposure to Jenkins, Dockers, Elasticsearch, GitHub and other DevOps tool
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure with good record of meeting deadlines
• B-Tech or Masters in Computer Science/IS/E&C
· Experience in Protractor E2E automation.
· Security or Network certifications like CCNA, CISSP, Ethical Hacking
· Experience with Software Development Processes such as Agile, XP, Scrum, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.