The Sr. Director Digital Transformation will lead VCA’s Digital Practice in Latin America, playing a key role in the development of this practice and the delivery of high impact solutions and projects for Visa clients, fostering the adoption of a Digital mindset. The potential candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Pan-regional strategy, assuring the execution of VCA’s initiatives, consulting projects and solutions with issuers, acquirers, merchants, Fintechs, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, drive and execute VCA Digital strategy across LAC, proactively capitalizing on regional opportunities
- Lead Digital initiatives and contribute with all LAC sub-regions in closing engagements by identifying potential project and development opportunities
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions in the Digital arena, effectively and efficiently addressing the most impactful opportunities and challenges for the future.
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) across global and regional teams to strategize and execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting frameworks that can be applied across VCA practice
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive and execute VCA Digital strategy across the LAC countries, proactively capitalizing on regional opportunities
- Support consulting initiatives and contribute to closing Digital engagement with regional leads by identifying potential opportunities
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges in the Digital arena
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) across global and regional teams
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client’s Digital performance, and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L
- Co-Lead and guide regional VCA heads in developing solutions to foster the Digital evolution of VCA’s practice
- Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice, regionally and globally
Incumbents applying for the role should be motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support Visa client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration. MBA from top-tier international business school preferred
- +15 years of management consulting (with relevant industry experience in financial services/payment), or retail banking/cards management experience
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on impacting ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Team player
Relevant experience includes:
- Consulting practice management
- Predictive analytics and machine learning
- ‘Productization’ of data assets
- Digital transformation and Operational efficiency
- Knowledge consolidation, structuring and dissemination
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of profitability drivers of financial institutions
- Impeccable team player, able to gracefully work with and influence people across different organizations and levels.
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Technology-driven mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technological disruption, trends, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and fraud consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa clients’ business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI