Reporting to the Global Digital Director, the Social Media Manager will define and execute the global strategy and tactics for Snow Software’s social media presence, to drive awareness, engagement and demand across all its social channels.
This role is instrumental in accomplishing Snow’s digital first strategy and this person will be a strategic advisor to the marketing leadership team including the VP Global Demand Generation and the Director Brand & Communications. This role will also be crucial to providing counsel and best practice advice to execute on global demand generation campaigns collaborating with our Global Director Demand Programs and our Directors of Demand Generation for EMEA and Americas & APAC.
- ·Define and deliver social media outreach in collaboration with Demand Generation team to create integrated, multi-channel campaigns (spanning tactics such as webinars, events, content and Account-Based Marketing) to drive net new and cross sell/up sell pipeline, as well as driving web visits and engagement.
- Build an engaged social community that includes our customers, partners and industry influencers across the globe.
- Develop and execute on strategies that build brand affinity with relevant audiences.
- Define and deliver social media programs to support strategic product launches in consort with Director Demand Programs and Product Marketing team to align to company go-to-market strategy and themes, deliver on pipeline and roadmap goals.
- Define and implement social listening to gather insights into our market and larger industry trends that can help inform demand, content and communication strategies.
- Manage all social media channels day to day, from content promotion to end to end measurement and diagnosis, providing best practice advice to marketing team to ensure delivery of effective multi-channel campaigns.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to create engaging content for social media, including product marketing, demand generation and brand teams as well as agencies, to help ensure healthy and engaging content calendar and social presence.
- Contribute to key stakeholder reviews and meetings to implement best practice, demonstrate value of social media and counsel to ensure consistent delivery again goals and strategy, continually improving our social presence.
- Analyze insights, audience behavior, performance and attribution to report on and optimize against KPIs including responses, web traffic, content downloads, AQL and MQL generation, engagement, conversion, pipeline acceleration and ROI.
- Work with marketing design team and marketing operations to execute and track programs to agreed process, to time and on budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of all social media campaigns to internal stakeholders.
- Inform and maintain employee guidelines and playbooks and if needed, oversee creation of original platform-optimized content
- Create and manage a posting schedule that aligns with the larger editorial and campaign calendars
Need to Have
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience working in social media, ideally with B2B tech companies.
- A solid understanding of social media in B2B.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders of differing seniorities and nationalities.
- Understanding of the potential business impact of social media.
- Able to turn ideas into strategies.
- Strong experience of Hootsuite, or similar tools.
- Keen ability to drive end to end creation, planning and implementation of social campaigns.
- Analytical mindset, able to bring context to data and numbers. Confident in drawing performance data from multiple tactics and sources, interpreting and forecasting trends and surfacing insight and actionable intelligence that can be acted upon by global marketing leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with third-party vendors.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience using Salesforce and BI tools such as Qlik.
- Ability to understand global cultures and how to adapt marketing to different regions.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- An understanding of lead generation tactics and technology.
- Experience using social channels to engage with senior IT decision makers (including C-Suite) and in SMB, corporate and large enterprise organizations.
- Understanding of the potential business impact of social media and the wider digital landscape (e.g. web, email, paid search), and how social relates to it.
Who You Are
We see that you are a person who has;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills with understanding of latest social media best practices.
- Technology-savvy mindset with desire to learn about and leverage the latest tools and techniques in social media and digital marketing.
- A smart, driven and analytical marketing mindset who excels in a fast-paced, B2B demand generation focused marketing organization.
- Natural ability to foster a positive, collaborative working environment.
- A strong sense of what needs to be done and effective time management to meet tight deadlines.
- Confidence in your own abilities but humble in outlook.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will
have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated
developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.