- Design, implement, test and document the technical aspects of features for a AAA game on PC & console
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize functionality
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Experience in video game programming
- Excellent knowledge in C++
- Experience in programming robust and efficient code
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; we integrate directly with teams around the world
- Fluent in English
- Experience in AI programming
- Experience in 3C programming
- Experience in client / server based games
- Experience in working on existing AAA engines
- Knowledge of multithreaded development
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Ubisoft Blue Byte are also collaborating with Massive Entertainment on the Avatar project, building an immersive, deep, and tangible world based on James Cameron’s Avatar.
We are now accepting applications for suitably qualified Senior Gameplay Programmer [Avatar Project] (f/m/d) to join our ambitious team, developing the world of Pandora. This position will be based at our Düsseldorf studio.