- Support the Research team in preparing real estate market preparations
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research
- Gather information and maintain databases for local research publications and internal use
- Coordinate with the Asia Pacific regional research team to provide local information for regional property reports
- Liaise with government agencies and third-party analysts for market data sharing and dissemination
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc research reports
- Above average communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Business Management/Economics /Finance/Urban Planning/Statistics/Property Development or related fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferably with knowledge of economic forecasting tools
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can your accelerate you career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,400 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.