Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts in the U.S. and around the world using push payment technology, i.e. Original Credit Transaction (OCT). Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payments to landscaper), and funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements). Currently, the push payments market is estimated to be an $80T global opportunity.
The Global Visa Direct Readiness Manager will be a key team member of the Global Issuer Readiness and Payment Performance group, which is focused on accelerating the development of the right infrastructure for push transactions to be “received” and successfully processed by issuers, in each region, in real-time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating the analytical, reporting, and monitoring tools that will provide information to accelerate fast fund enablement of issuers, and create visibility of areas of focus.
- Drive customized analytical projects with Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to create impact analysis, global enablement readiness trackers, models to predict events or detect non-compliance patterns
- Create monitoring and compliance enforcement strategy to expand regional reach across multiple Visa products (OCT & Fast Fund enablement)
- Lead the automation of reporting and existing manual processes
- Lead and implement transaction authorization projects to maintain system integrity & stability
- Partner with cross-functional groups to problem solve for reach and authorization improvement challenges
- Support global and regional originators on enablement and authorization global landscape
- Develop production testing strategy and processes to validate enablement and transaction confidence
- Manage, track, and raise roadblocks for the issuer readiness plan across the regions
- Build executive-level reporting to inform transaction performance metrics to key internal and external partners
- Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on regional and functional partner needs
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects and execute on key initiatives, including closing any gaps in product features and functionality.
- This role requires occasional travel around the globe
- BA/BS required. Post Graduate degree in a Quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with payments/operations analytics, or equivalent
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Critical thinker, strong organization skills, ability to summarize findings from data, curiosity to deep dive on root cause of trends
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities
- Detailed oriented, is expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”