As PR & Events Manager you lead our PR efforts to write effective press releases, build online communities and coordinate events. You help gain exposure in the industry, identify opportunities to position our products and services, collaborate with internal clients and external thought leaders, vendors and agencies. Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Developing and fostering positive relationships with strategic B2B/B2C media representatives to cultivate media stories
- Reviewing editorial content to look for contributed editorial opportunities
- Pitching media on ideas for editorial coverage when appropriate
- Gathering information and responding appropriately to media questions
- Coordinating interviews between media editorial staff and subject matter experts
- Ensuring all conferences and events are organized effectively
- Acting as point of contact on-site during major events
- Leading negotiations with partners to ensure acceptable terms including pricing, SLAs, intellectual property, etc.
- Personality: You are characterized as a visionary and open-minded person. You bring along quality awareness, passion for new technologies and a hands-on mentality. Moreover you convince with team-leading qualities.
- Working practice: Your working style could be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Experience: Proven experience in public relations including working with marketing personnel and direct contact with the media. Event planning is also nice to have.
- Know-How: Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage various components of a program and various tasks simultaneously
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Bachelors’ degree in communications, public relations or related discipline
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At SAST, you will:
- Grow and work with the best people — We all learn and grow every single day because we are solving some pretty complicated challenges surrounded by phenomenal colleagues.
- Make the world a safer place — Joining a venture that is revolutionizing the security of buildings, roads and public spaces by developing an open infrastructure for sensors with an ecosystem of leading software, service and hardware partners.
- Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Enter at the discovery and strategy stage of a financially stable start-up, with a long-term product and people vision and help us grow the company.
- Have a positive societal impact — We as part of the Bosch Group are motivated by our values and take great pride in a social responsibility
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you.
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our offices are right in the center of it all.
Contact HR Department
Verena Taffner (Tel: +49 89/62902146)
The Security and Safety Things GmbH (SAST), located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem.Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;). You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!