As a Mobile Game Designer you are a part of an international team of talented and enthusiastic professionals striving to deliver fun to players everywhere. Bring your energy, commitment and experience and make your mark in the creation and Live Ops of ambitious mobile games.
- Analyze and deconstruct competitive products within the game genre the team is tackling and build a solid expertise in the field
- Design game systems and mechanics and focus on an optimum player experience in line with the creative direction and business goals
- Design new features and adapt ongoing ones in order to improve the user experience and user retention and engagement
- Collaborate with the Core Team to determine a comprehensive plan for game balance, economy and monetization
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player.
- You are assertive, you can make your point eloquently and you will commit and execute to the best of your abilities once a plan is defined.
- Track record in free-to-play games; mobile f2p is a plus, variety of genres is a plus
- Previous experience with economic design is a Plus
- Experience in mobile strategy games is a big plus
What’s in it for you
- A valuable chance to work in New IP and Brand development projects in a strong Gaming Company with a long and successful tradition
- A high degree of ownership and responsibility in a workplace committed to deliver highest level of results through strong team collaboration
- The chance to work with professionals with comprehensive careers, to learn and to grow
- A share of our common success: bonus system and fidelity rewards
- Access to private healthcare system
- Various utilities in Ubisoft building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service, car parking etc.
- Various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs
- Relocation assistance
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us