PSI Medical Officers provide medical input to global clinical studies and advise the teams and business partners, while always focusing on patients' safety and well-being. Join our group of medical professionals, build a career on the frontline of medical science, and use your knowledge and expertise to help bring new medications to patients that need them.
Office-based or Home-Based
- Advise clients, project teams, sites, data safety monitoring boards, regulatory agencies and third-party vendors on medical matters
- Address medical questions regarding the protocol and adverse events
- Participate in preparing essential study documents
- Develop and review medical monitoring and safety reporting procedural documents
- Perform medical review of and follow up on incoming SAE reports including narrative content and queries
- Oversee the safety reporting to the client and appropriate regulatory agencies
- Participate in and prepare the medical monitoring/PVG part of audits and corrective action plans
- Participate in feasibility research and client presentations/bid defense meetings
- Medical Doctor degree, board certified
- Prior experience as a practicing physician
- Prior experience in clinical research and review/interpretation of medical records
- Knowledge of the safety review process, medical terminology, coding dictionaries and safety regulatory requirements
- Full working proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Problem-solving, team and detail-oriented
Join our highly dedicated team of clinical research professionals with +250 Medical Doctors onboard, and make a tangible difference within a professional and energetic organization founded by scientists.
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.