How about you?
The Media & Acquisition Manager focuses on growing Deezer direct BtoC free & paying user base through digital (desktop, mobile and tablet devices) and off-line media campaigns in new key territories.
What you will do?
As Media & Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the following missions:
- Develop and execute an acquisition strategy to gain new engaged members (free & paying members)
- Develop and execute high-quality, high-scale traffic acquisition opportunities. This includes but is not limited to direct response, remarketing, affiliate marketing, lead generation partnerships and special operations
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plan
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels
- Work on innovations, special operations and transversal projects within the team
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the entertainment + media industry and relevant endemic industries
Key relationships: local teams, central brand, studio & comms (PR & social) / marketing /data & research / finance / product & tech teams
What we are looking for :
- Minimum marketing/business/commerce related degree: Master’s Degree in Economic, Business, Marketing
- 1 year + of marketing experience in a digital environment: online marketing, online advertising, traffic acquisition or marketing analytics, especially on mobile environment
- Experience collaborating with web developers on the technical tracking specifications for products
- Comfortable working in technology-based environment
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Highly analytical with an expert level proficiency in Excel, a passion for data report analysis and case studies
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Prioritising and organised
- English mandatory
Life @ Deezer Paris
Start-up environment and philosophy
Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
Hackathons & meetups
Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud.