Duration: ~3-6 months
Must be able to start beginning of February or ASAP!
The IT ServiceDesk provides direct Level 1 and 2 Technical support for Marc Jacobs US Entities.
- IT Asset Management (upkeep and monthly reporting)
- PC Imaging and configuration according to enterprise standards
- Printer/Copier maintenance and break fix
- Assist Service Delivery Manager with Enterprise technical project roll outs
- Entry-level remote/desk-side IT support
- IT Business Operations
- Enterprise Level 1 Help Desk Support
- PC/Mac Support (Configuration, Analysis, Troubleshooting
- Enterprise BOON/MPLS
- LAN Networking (Configuration, Analysis, Troubleshooting)
- Enterprise Mobile Device Management (Configuration, Analysis, Troubleshooting)
- Retail IT Operations
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the internship
- Must have valid US work authorization at the time of the internship
- Sophomore – Senior in college
- A+ Certification not required, but preferred
- Available 2-4 days per week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.