About the role
In this role you will work with all companies in Inter IKEA Group, Sweden. The Group consist of thre core businesses and many legal entities. The companies represent different business and with this we have a number of collective labour agreements.
About the assignment
- Being the natural spoke person, giving advice and support on labour law, collective labour agreements, local agreements and Inter IKEA Group SE guidelines.
- Create frameworks for managers, HR and co-workers.
- Representative and negotiation part for the Inter IKEA Group in labour law matters and in central and local collective agreement negotiations upon request.
- Updates, information and news about changes in labour law area and agreements.
- Cooperation on national level with trade union representatives.
- Representative in European Works Council (EWC) and take part in global discussions when needed.
- Representative of the Inter IKEA Group in the Swedish Trade Federation and other national employer networks.
- Ownership of all labour law documents. Secure and develop documents according to legal requirements.
- Close cooperation with our Union representatives.
- Training sessions for HR and managers
We expect that you have an academic degree within HR/Law or equivalent and at least five years of experience working with broad or specialized HR relating to labour law. You like to take responsibility, is analytical and pragmatic. You think it’s inspiring and easy to balance between seeing the big picture and go deeper in detail. Your characteristic is that you are trying to figure out concepts and complex situations. In this role you also get great use of your communicative ability – easy to reach other people, you are responsive and easy to work with.
Key factors to be successful in this role:
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Being innovative and open to new solutions
- Cost conscious
- Leading business and people together
- Deliver results within a given framework
- Ability to lead across functions and organisations
Inter IKEA Group consists of three core businesses and comprises over 70 companies in 30 different countries and has around 28,000 co-workers that together with other IKEA colleagues work to fulfil the IKEA vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 26th November.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We put togetherness at the heart of everything we do. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA Älmhult AB is a new entity within Inter IKEA Group with three main areas of assignment. Inter IKEA Group in Sweden assignments, Public affairs Inter IKEA Group in Sweden with special focus on Älmhult and Holding company for IKEA Property, IKEA Hotel & IKEA Museum.
This role is new and organized in the HR Service Support Function, a part of the Inter IKEA Group in Sweden assignment that offers HR specialist competence to all Inter IKEA Group companies in Sweden.
Ikea Älmhult AB has a unique role and this is a great opportunity to join contributing in building up the capabilities and organization of this new company.