- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the HR action plan
- Contribute to build business competence and leadership development by supporting managers and co-workers according to agreed development plans
- To be the local HR speaking partner for one or more categories and work in partnership with the HRBPs, supporting implementation of competence part of the relevant category plans
- Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market
- Support in attracting, recruiting and maintaining talents based on business needs and facilitating competence flow inside and cross – category areas
- Provide support to co-workers and managers that helps building competence and facilitate career paths and succession planning
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values
- Provide support and advice to co-workers and managers with regards to co-worker relations
- Contribute to secure and verify HR-related compliance with the labour laws and internal and external regulations. Take actions in case of deviations or improvement potential
- Secure good quality relations with local external stakeholders
- Generalist HR background and/or business background for at least 4 years
- People leadership experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Live and share the IKEA values
- Fluent in German and English (spoken/written)
Is this the right challenge for you?
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the HR Manager Katrin Wedeking: (please delete both blanks within the eMail address – before and after the at sign) Katrin.wedeking1 @ ikea.com
Please send in your application online, by October 28th the latest. Handicapped persons with equal qualification will be preferred.
We look forward to receiving your application!
“IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishing at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of the supply process is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing and Logistics Area North Europe is one of total nine Purchasing Operations Areas within IKEA, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund and Kaunas.”