- Strong consistent visual style approach
- Design of advanced full screen landing pages and mini games for both desktop and
- Coding of advanced interactive landing pages for both desktop and mobile with cross
- Design and coding of banners, newsletters and other marketing materials for both web
and mobile if needed.
- Create UI / UX Workflow and user journey when needed.
- Experienced in WordPress development.
- Work closely with the Senior Front-end Developer and Lead Designer.
- Make a contribution with creative graphic ideas for campaigns websites and landing
- Have a creative flair and determination for design and web
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with UI / UX workflows
- Experience in designing and coding landing pages.
- A good level of English is required
- Good team player. Ready to share knowledge and eager to learn and grow as a team.
- Comfortable in working in a fun and productive environment
This is a full time role with normal office hours, Monday-Friday
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment.
**Applications in English only please.
LeoVegas Group is Europe’s leading mobile gaming operator, and has received international recognition as a pioneer and technology leader. GIQ trade magazine summarized it as “LeoVegas is leading the way into the mobile future. We run Europe’s fastest and most user-friendly mobile gaming platform, and with consistent innovation, now offering the world’s largest roulette selection, the most varied suite of live casino entertainment in HD, the fastest sportsbook product and the widest selection of slots (over 700 on desktop, mobile and tablet), LeoVegas truly is, The King of Mobile casino!
With cutting edge technology, innovative data, and a strong entrepreneurial management and team spirit, LeoVegas has grown to become the gaming provider of choice. LeoVegas is internationally recognized as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards, including the 2016 International Gaming Award for ’Casino Operator of the Year’, EGR’s ‘Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year’, ‘Nordic Operator of the Year’, ‘Innovation in Mobile and Tablet’ and many others.
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO. LeoVegas employs a team of 500+ talented people in its offices in Malta and Sweden. www.LeoVegas.com and further on LeoVegasGroup.com