Step away from the standard support role and get involved in helping to manage a team, sales launches and key activities of our Residential Project Marketing team. Due to team growth we are currently seeking a confident and proactive Executive Assistant to support the head of our NSW Project Marketing division.
Based in our stunning Sydney CBD office and reporting to the National Director | Head of NSW Project Marketing, Residential, this busy and valued role will see you as the direct administrative and operational support person for the head of our NSW Residential Project Marketing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration skills, organisational skills and high attention to detail in this autonomous role. You’ll be supporting a high performing and highly experienced manager and operator.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and manage the National Director’s diary and inbox and assist with appointments, room bookings, catering, agendas, minutes and presentations
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the National Director, as requested
- Assist the National Director with business operations including management and processing of expenses, management of team annual leave, and liaising with the HR, Recruitment, Legal and other internal teams as necessary
- Work with the NSW marketing and wider team to assist the National Director to produce detailed submissions, presentations, reports, PR and social media (LinkedIn)
- Occasional weekend work as required to assist with new project launches / project management
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Agency experience (preferably in Project Marketing)
- Recent administration experience preferably within the property industry
- Advanced MS Office Skills in particular Excel as well as intermediate InDesign Knowledge
- Proactive and team focused approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise competing deadlines
This is a rare opportunity for somebody with an administrative or operator background who is seeking to boost their skills and take their support career in a new direction. Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative and friendly team. In return, we offer a real opportunity to expand your skill set and be exposed to the inner workings of a highly successful sales team.
We offer you the ability to access a large and varied range of benefits whilst working in a fun and flexible working environment.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018, an accolade which represents the feelings and engagement of our people and our commitment to ensuring they thrive.