Responsible for the execution of marketing and visual strategies, campaigns, and promotions for the European retail and franchise division as well as partnering with the necessary country teams. Additionally, the position will integrate relevant competitor and customer information into the planning process as a basis for the development of future marketing and visual campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on multiple independent strategic marketing and visual initiatives with minimal supervision and whilst ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Graphics department to develop creative and manage the process from inception to execution.
- Work in tandem with SKX USA and EU Retail Operations, Marketing and Visual team to ensure effective communication to all retail and franchise management.
- Build strategic marketing and visual campaigns for all store types by country.
- Travel SKX retail and franchise locations as well as competitors to evaluate marketing and visual initiatives with written quarterly reports and recaps.
- Develop and manage the marketing and visual budget.
- Manage and maintain appropriate EDC stock for all visual and marketing assets.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for the implementation, execution, and evaluation of all sales, promotions, and special events.
- Create localised and company marketing and promotions calendars for both retail and franchise partners.
- Evaluate all past campaigns with written analysis to support future Marketing programs and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting with company and franchise partners from implementation through execution to support grand opening events, new store openings, cross-promotions, community events, pre-related events.
- Oversee lease-required advertising programs for specific retail properties.
- Develop and implement specific marketing/promotional needs by location. Monitor troubled stores and recommend programs to elevate them to profitable operations.
- Partner with all marketing teams to assist in planning targeted advertising campaigns for stores including radio, direct mail, billboards, newspaper advertising etc.
- Implement Corporate Marketing initiatives into programs for the Retail / Franchise stores.
- Manage Marketing calendar by retail and franchise partner.
- Provide quarterly reports on feedback on overall visual merchandising, marketing and competition, including all in-store/centre window display presentation, fixture layout, POP, in store marketing and visual operations.
- Implement and execute creative merchandise presentations, seasonal fashion trend statements, and three-dimensional visual presentations – all floor sets and window installations.
- Teach, coach and develop store teams to achieve the highest potential through hands-on training.
- Ensure that all visual displays, POP, and marketing are current, clean, presentable, in good working order and in proper positioning to drive store sales.
- Implement and execute comprehensive focus on seasonal / key initiative installations, ensuring all launches are set up as per corporate directives.
- Ensure stores are maintaining proper fixture layouts, mannequins and hardware. Correct any inaccuracies.
- Manage Visual calendar by retail and franchise partner.
- Analyse sales and merchandise reports to identify and interpret business opportunities for each store and partner. Develop and implement ideas to maximize sales.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus.
- Able to demonstrate relevant marketing experience in developing and implementing sales, marketing and visual campaigns to provide revenue growth for the retail and franchise division.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of analytics, expense awareness and control.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and lead large cross-functional teams and projects to success.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Must have the ability to work on a project-by-project basis that is driven by deadlines rather than always a consistent schedule.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Must possess strong organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritise multiple projects and priorities with urgency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Full-Time Fixed Term Position (Maternity Cover)
All employees are entitled to the following benefits;
- Competitive compensation package
- Product discounts
- 25 days holiday (incl. public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long service awards
Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.