Visa Business Solutions (VBS) drives strategy, product development, platform management and sales for Commercial/B2B solutions. VBS serves small, middle market, and large multinational companies and the public sector. VBS also has a partnership team dedicated to working with Fintech’s that can help amplify the capabilities Visa brings to issuers and their corporate clients.
With a focus on strong product management discipline, we are looking to gain market share in our Core Commercial Card products (T&E, Purchasing Card, Virtual Cards), drive growth in Commercial through leveraging other Visa assets (e.g. Visa Direct, Prepaid) and capture non-card payments through innovative solutions such as B2B Connect.
Visa Business Solutions is looking for a Director reporting directly to the VBS COO. This is a highly visible role working as the “right hand” to the COO on all aspects of managing this business and entail significant engagement with senior leadership within VBS and Visa. This role will also focus on ensuring we are effectively collaborating with products and functions across the Visa to maximize the value Visa brings to our small, medium and large business clients. VBS is a key growth driver for Visa and this is an exciting time to join our team – we are all excited about our opportunity and looking for someone who is equally excited to contribute to our collective success.
Critical areas of focus will include
- Designing and implementing a process for delivering business intelligence to the VBS leadership
- Proactively identifying opportunities for growth and leveraging business intelligence and data to communicate strategic imperatives for VBS
- Driving usage of tools built to improve collaboration, communication and internal knowledge sharing
- Leading collaboration with cross-functional business partners instrumental to VBS’ success
- Strategically prioritizing VBS related training based in business needs and developing an end-to-end professional development program to deepen and broaden expertise in business solutions
- Leading alignment with Marketing and Communication to strengthen our external messaging and position VBS as a thought leader in the market and with our clients
- Working closely with the VBS Strategy team on strategic initiatives, market research and competitive intelligence
- Outstanding academic credentials, including a degree from a top tier institution. MBA or post-graduate degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in or in-depth knowledge of payments is strongly preferred; ideally with a deep understanding of broad commercial payments including
- Card, Wires, Ach and other non-card payment solutions
- Knowledge of the challenges faced by Corporate and Small Business Cash Managers
- A proven record of accomplishment delivering high impact results and leading large scale cross-functional projects
- Superior analytic skills, including the ability to derive the business implications from numbers and analysis.
- Strong leadership skills, in particular a demonstrated record of leading multi-disciplinary teams towards a common objective with tangible results
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to constructively engage and influence executive leadership, and to structure clear and concise written communications.
- Global or multi-national business experience is preferred.
- 12+ years of business experience with experience in payments, banking, or consulting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.