ANF Corp seeks a talented individual to assume a leadership role within the Transformation Management Office (TMO). This person will play a key role in managing TMO workstreams that will have a significant impact on our overall company strategic direction. This position will be instrumental in evolving the direction of the business as we continue our global portfolio expansion.
What will you be doing?
- Drive forward movement across company transformational initiatives in partnership with Head of TMO, workstream owners and ANF executive team to achieve improved business performance and long-term operating margin benefit
- Partner with Head of TMO to develop and manage initiatives, process timelines and communication plans for team
- Focus on value delivery and measurement of outcomes
- Support and enable teams to move faster on priority projects that will drive company growth
- Be the thought leader to turn potential into performance: identify, understand, evaluate, prioritize and create forward-thinking opportunities for change
- Establish buy-in and accountability for initiative progress, monitoring key metrics in order to determine actionable opportunities for benefit acceleration and/or risk aversion
- Drive and facilitate project meetings, ensuring objectives are met and action points are clear
- Create, update and maintain high-quality initiative and workstream deliverables to satisfy project needs
- Creatively solve problems with strategic thinking, detail orientation and objectivity to promote the best cross-functional outcome
- Demonstrate leadership courage: challenge cross-functional leaders to think differently, be willing to engage in healthy debate and/or provide an alternate perspective where necessary to drive the right result
- Be a connector in the organization, between leaders, cross-functional teams, and external partners, breaking down silos in the process
- Ask the right questions to guide data analytics and provide actionable insights, conclusions, and recommendations, translating analysis into action points for the team
- Demonstrate an action bias, mobilizing teams from analysis to pilots to scale without hesitation
- Ensure the work is focused, sustainable, and able to deliver measured results
What do you need to bring?
- BA/BS in a business/analytical major; MBA is a plus
- Strong analytical background with experience working in highly strategic organizations
- 5-8 years of experience in a strategy, consulting or investment banking role, with a focus on retail and/or apparel
- Self-starter and independent
- Able to drive projects to conclusion and work effectively with a variety of people at various levels
- Ability to work collaboratively and openly with cross-functional business partners in anon-hierarchical, ‘titles at the door’ business environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management capabilities
- Creative approach to problem solving with a humble, team-oriented and optimistic attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to handle significant responsibility
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.