Visa Direct is a high priority digital product transforming payments across the world. It offers significant potential for new revenue growth and displacement of cash and checks with an estimated market opportunity of $80T globally. It is a payment service for clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa cards around the world using push payment technology. Originators (senders) and Recipients (beneficiaries) derive value from real-time payment use cases such as:
· Person-to-person payments via social networks (e.g. Facebook, Google, Venmo, Square)
· Payouts to suppliers to marketplace apps (e.g. Uber, AirBnb, Amazon)
· Conventional disbursements (insurance, compensation claims, tax refunds)
The Global Visa Direct Readiness lead will be a key team member of the Global Issuer Readiness and Payment Performance team, which is focused on accelerating the development of the infrastructure for push transactions to be “received” and successfully processed by issuers, in each region, in real-time.
The scope will include creating new strategies, and processes to scale the growth of Visa Direct various use cases and reach commercial targets for Fast Fund implementations and authorization optimization. The candidate must possess a unique combination of product expertise, problem-solving ability, comfortable with rapid changes, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail.
· Develop processes to monitor authorization performance for originators and issuers
· Create and execute authorization action plans in partnership with regional leads
· Evaluate the post-implementation model, develop and implement solutions as needed
· Create and communicate best practices for configuration of authorization models for issuers and originators
· Manage relationship with operational and analytics teams on creating tools and processes to optimize authorizations
· Manage projects with internal expert teams to execute on authorization optimization
· Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, including senior leadership.
· Have a strong pulse and feedback loop on regional and functional partner needs
· Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects and execute on key initiatives
· This role requires occasional travel around the globe
- Passion for future of payments and self-motivated to be change agent in the ecosystem
- At least 5 years of experience in payments, ideally with some combination of product and operations experience. Advanced degree preferred
· Experience working across global markets in the payments sector
· Strong project management and organization skills to keep large cross-functional teams delivering towards a common goal
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
· Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
· Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.