As a Corporate Receptionist in our modern metropolitan office, you will create the first impression our clients have of this well respected brand as well as being a central and valued member of our office services team.
The successful candidate will hold ownership of:
- Answering and directing all incoming telephone calls in a professional and proactive manner
- Supporting our high standard client engagement approach through the coordination of meeting rooms, event coordination & support all aspects of a memorable client experience
- Assisting with the management and maintenance of our modern in house technology
- Arranging incoming & outgoing couriers & mail services for the office
This role will report to our Office Manager and will support the management of all aspects of our office as part of our Business Services team.
To be successful in this challenging role, you will require:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ Customer Service/Concierge experience in a similar role required within a professional services office environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications – Word, Power Point & Excel
- Experience managing a switchboard phone system and multiple meeting room calendars
- Polished personal presentation is required
The successful candidate will thrive in this friendly and fast paced environment and be rewarded for their proactive initiative & customer focus. Apply now by clicking the button below.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Colliers International is a US-listed, Australian-founded global real estate success story delivering a full range of services to property investors, owners, tenants and developers worldwide.