The objective of the Community Manager III is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to clients and the center team. The Community Manager III’s knowledge of Carr Workplaces, procedures and technology allows them to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service.
Essential Duties :
Exercise independent decision making and autonomy while completing the following tasks:
• Provide client support. Answering questions, and responding to feedback.
• Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
• Management of client on-boarding process.
• Serve as backup to General Manager.
• Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the center.
• Maintain knowledge and expertise on products offered by the company.
• Recommend and coordinate service upgrades and downgrades.
• Strategic understanding of the center annual budget, monthly P&L reports and monthly targets.
• Ensure client agreement(s) are properly added to billing system.
• Ensure continuing contact and rapport with clients and provide communication on additional services, events, promotions and new initiatives.
• Gain a full understanding of clients’ businesses, including potential opportunities for growth or additional services.
• Lead generation.
• Resolve client issues as needed.
• Liaise with Building Management to rectify any problems.
• Attend networking and marketing events.
• Complete understanding and mastery of CM2 level tasks.
• Other duties as required/assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor of Arts or Science preferred.
• Minimum three years of experience in a similar position within an office environment.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets:
• Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship management skills at all levels.
• Quick learner/self-starter who will steadfastly pushes for results.
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
• Displays confidence and pro-activity even when dealing with ambiguity.
• Maintains professionalism, ethical core values and composure in all situations.
• Demonstrates conflict management skills with ability to read situations quickly and then react to produce desired result.
• Exhibits problem solving and decision making skills.
• Utilizes time effectively and efficiently to successfully manage multiple service solution activities, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:00am-5:30pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.
Carr Workplaces provides the space, tools, connectivity and community to help your business thrive. From start-ups to fast growing companies, we’re in your corner. We've got supportive staff, flexible options on ways to work, nationwide locations, and a vibrant community that loves to collaborate. We’re here to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
Interested in working for Carr Workplaces? We provide a vibrant, progressive and entrepreneurial community to our clients. This type of atmosphere starts with our people. We have the perfect blend of professionalism and character to build the most collaborative and energetic community possible. If you’re an energetic, social-minded team player, we want to hear from you.