RosschouGroup is seeking an experienced CEO, Corporate Development and M&A on behalf our new start-up portfolio company RosschouEquity
The company is a spin-off from our other platforms we have introduced to the markets we are working in.
Through the platforms we offer companies to grow their business and companies in different ways. One way is that we introduce the customers to each other, either physically or digitally. One example is that we are currently involved in finding a suitable investor or buyer for retailer priced at $300 million. Building on that we keep running in to exiting new companies and opportunities who is looking for funding, a buyer or a business partner. We want to take that to a whole new level, which we need the right profile for.
The ultimate wish and goal is to buy, invest, run and develop the companies we engage with through the platforms we have and will develop.
You will be working collaboratively and across our current and future portfolio companies, with the leadership, the CEO, Corporate Development and M&A will be responsible for leading the organic growth initiatives of RosschouGroup`s new subsidiary company, RosschouEquity, on a global basis.
This includes, building the company, developing, cultivating and maintaining external relationships with relevant external partners, sourcing, negotiating and structuring, and executing transactions (e.g. acquisition, joint venture, minority investment and affiliations) and all segments of the deal life cycle, as well as finding the right investment partners for our own developed companies, and our customers, who is a part of our global footprint we have and will develop.
This position will be responsible for building and cultivating strong relationships across all RosschouEquity institutions and corporate functions.
You will set up, manage and lead future high performing teams of Corporate Development and M&A professionals and work in a fast-paced environment.
The CEO, Corporate Development and M&A reports to the Group CEO and Founder, but will be the one who is going to develop the company.
- Builds strong relationships, internally and externally, locally and globally, across a range of constituents
- Create network to all the major hubs where investors and business angels are looking for new companies to invest in
- Set up partners and in-house people in 9 regions of world which we have defined
- Build on your current network to engage with established companies to consult and develop their potential, on the basis of our platform, employees and platform
- Lead corporate development strategy and execution: manages sourcing, deal structure and valuation, due diligence, negotiations and integration planning
- Develops a solid deal pipe-line of acquisition targets that closely aligns with RosschouGroup´s strategy through close collaboration with RosschouGroup´s vertical leaders, external parties (proprietary relationships, investment banks, advisors, research analysts)
- Conduct and present research on new growth opportunities and external M&A activity
- Conduct rigorous analysis including valuation and business case modeling to provide detailed guidance and insight regarding potential acquisitions, investments and new business opportunities
We are looking for a profile who will be able to understand and have an interested in working with an entrepreneurial attitude. You must have the wish to work in a start-up company and community, and would like to develop what will be one of the most interesting and disruptive companies within the business.
- A comprehensive background of progressively responsible business development and mergers and acquisitions experience, with oversight of such functions
- Demonstrates the highest levels of business and personal ethics and integrity
- Exhibits sound judgement
- Highly motivated leader who is comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working with global cross functional teams
- Proven experience in developing relationships, building presence and earning/commanding respect with C-level executives
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and valuation techniques including building complex financial models and interpreting results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively, business savvy, exercises judgement
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Exceptional communicator. Listens and articulates issues effectively with excellent presentation skills
- Effective people leader and team builder; selects, develops and retains high quality talent
- Preferably you would be based in Scandinavia or The San Francisco Bay Area, but it´s not a deal breaker if you are based somewhere else where it makes sense
- Future opportunities
- A developing global atmosphere
- Very flexible work environment and work hours that fits your personal life
- Company shares to accommodate you working on a very interesting and full commission based business model
We want to find the right profile for the position, but would obviously in you joining the company as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please set up your profile, or make direct contact to our CEO and Founder.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact:
Ph.: +1 6503197270
M: +45 21846169