You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The role will cover woodworking and furniture production (flatline).
- You have minimum 3 years working experience in Purchasing or Business Development, preferable in a multinational environment
- You have excellent skills in working with the cost drivers in the purchasing part of the supply chain
- You are aware of economics and finance
- You have excellent communication skills, you can build and maintain business relations perfectly
- You are flexible and you can deal with various situations
- You speak English fluently
- You have capability to handle business with big picture in mind
- You are energetic and dynamic personality
- You are passionate about people and leading the business
- Travelling is fun for you
About the job:
- You will be constantly improving supplier’s performance to create capability for long term development
- You will optimize costs of IKEA products on every day basis
- You will set the goals together with each supplier and create action plan that will enhance the full potentials of the business
- You will execute fulfilment of goals and action plans
- You will negotiate with suppliers according to IKEA values and guide lines
- You will evaluate and develop existing production capacities
- You will build effective relations with supplier
- Your responsibility will be that supplier meets social, environmental standards
How is it to work in IKEA?
- Attitude towards our colleagues is very simple – honest and frank employees always get a chance to grow both in their personal and career life in a way so all of us can contribute to better everyday life for us and for our customers
- We do not intend to only fill in the positions here – we want to accept unique personalities who will share our values
- We listen to our colleagues, we understand their needs and we support their ambitions and skills
- We offer a possibility to work in a fast growing company and in an environment where people and togetherness are the main values
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact HR Generalist Michaela Trnkova at +420 235 006 222.
The recruitment will take place continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!
IKEA Purchasing Services s r.o. is a purchasing organization which ensures both purchasing of material from suppliers located in Europe and distribution into retail stores IKEA worldwide, or distribution of components directly to suppliers.