Do you easily build relations and trust with people?
Do you dare to dig deeper and ask those difficult questions to really come to the core?
Do you have good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing?
Can you be the bridge between business and technology?
Are you passionate about developing our ability to grow IKEA?
Recognize yourself? Then continue reading!
IKEA Business Solutions Range and Supply is facing a challenging year and are currently looking for candidates who are interested and able to continuously join us in the coming months. This means we are doing a great part of the recruitment now to be able to have a pool of candidates ready for a position when we open the recruitment.
As a Business Analyst you will end up in one of our teams in a Solution Areas and be one of the core competences within Solution Management, working close together with Solution Owners and Solution Architects developing the business solutions.
As a Business Analyst you will mainly work with the following:
• Requirements Management & Solution Evaluation
• Identify improvements by elicit, analyse, challenge and document (e.g. business requirements, use cases, user stories, test cases & acceptance criteria, boundary conditions) all stakeholder needs and detailed business requirements. For a technical service this includes functional and non-functional requirements.
• Facilitate the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
• Validate compliance of business requirements through the Service Validation/Test & Configuration Management processes execution by the IT vendors, review test results, follow-up and steer on defined test
• Create and maintain solution documentation in co-operation with process/business teams and IT suppliers.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
• Experience in business analysis, requirements engineering process and configuration management. Preferable a university degree within information systems or equivalent.
• Willingness to always strive for improvement and to have great motivation to learn new things.
• Ability to understand the end-user’s everyday life at work and translate this into a technical language.
• Good at facilitating, planning and managing workshops and activities.
• Good at reading between the lines, i.e. challenge and identify business needs and have the ability to see what’s hidden in the requirements.
• Good understanding of project and software lifecycle management.
• Structure and the discipline to meet deadlines.
• Steering according to processes and methods for developing, integrating and building IT system.
About Business Solutions Range & Supply
Business Solutions Range & Supply is a part of IKEA of Sweden. We deliver expertise in business development as well as securing the running business. We empower our co-workers, customers and suppliers with the right solutions to optimise the customer experience and contribute to a growing IKEA
The role of Business Solutions Range & Supply is to:
• deliver competence to support and develop business solutions i.e. the tools we use to run and develop our business supported by information technology
• have an end to end accountability for solutions, enhancements and projects
• manage one agreed and steered business solutions agenda in Range & Supply
Business Solutions Range & Supply consists of approximately 280 co-workers based in different legal units globally all across Range & Supply. We have our main hubs in Älmhult, Helsingborg and Malmö (IKEA of Sweden AB), Dortmund (Distribution Services GmbH), Pratteln (IKEA Supply AG) and Warsaw (IKEA Purchasing Services Poland).
The upcoming positions could be in all locations where we have our main hubs but primarily in Älmhult, Helsingborg or Malmö
Please note this is not an advert for a current opening but one to build up a pool of candidates for upcoming vacancies Solutions Architects within IKEA Business Solution Range & Supply that we expect to have over the next 6 to 12 months.
Submit your application as soon as possible
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Jonas Levin, +46 (0)72 886 53 84.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!
Business Analysts – IKEA Business Solutions Range and Supply
IKEA of Sweden, a part of IKEA Range & Supply, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at IKEA and the core IKEA matrices Range, Supplying, Technical and Commercial. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
IKEA Business Solutions Range & Supply is a part of IKEA of Sweden. We secure relevant solutions for IKEA Range & Supply – today and tomorrow. Our goal is to connect business and people with information technology