The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Business Analyst in the Enterprise Business Solutions team, reporting to the IT & SALES & FINANCE. You will work on international projects related to deployments, integrations, evolutions, and configuration solutions for IT.
Your role will be to works within project teams (including project managers, development and business teams) to identify and transform business needs into solutions, whether these solutions result in product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations. You will be able to work on projects for new needs as well as operations to improve current processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience;
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and resources involved;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic international environment;
- Excellent understanding and restitution regarding business issues;
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation of business needs;
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving;
- Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed;
- Good knowledge / interest in sales forecast and financial projects;
- Data analysis skills (using Excel, SQL or other tools);
- Development and Stored procedure skills (MDX);
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint.
- Collect, understand and challenge the needs of internal business partners in order to propose the right process improvements;
- Ensure a fluent communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers;
- Formalize the detailed requirements / co-write stories from the backlog in collaboration with the product Owner;
- Lead the tests phases and deliver necessary documentation and training support to both users and IT partners;
- Act as the functional reference for the Production tools scope;
- Coordinate and assist development team during the implementation of solutions and Actively participate in improving the technological basis and applications;
- Occasional abroad travel to France needed.
- Excellent structured thinking skills;
- Experience on IT projects, scrum-managed project and Agile projects could be a plus;
- Strong curiosity and interest in deepening subjects and formalizing them;
- Ability to ask lightening questions, resolve uncertainties and conflicts;
- Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers;
- Perseverance, autonomy and ability to take initiative;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Very good English level; French would be a plus.
Desirable personal skills
- Great communication and listening skills;
- Great interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset;
- Great analytical skills;
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person;
- Gaming industry background;
- Organized and attentive to details;
- Analytical thinking.
At Ubisoft, we want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.