- To overall manage the Facilities Management business and operations comprising of multiple clients, and draw out an action plan for self and the reporting team members
- Ensure timely deliverance of committed targets to Internal and external customers
- Manage Collections diligently and accordingly the disbursements ensuring profitability within the defined business agreements
- Maintain proper communications with Clients and ensure all business-related activities are well documented and accordingly records maintained in order
- Develop new service capability, and keep contributing to the USP of the service line, ensuring client retention and more business growth in the region.
- Collaborate with other cities for FM business opportunities, and continuously thrive to contribute to overall business growth and enhancing operational capability.
- Coordinate all sub-contractors activities and ensure the deliverance of agrees service levels with clients, are as per the agreed standards, while sustaining the NPS score of for the city / region.
- Proactively identify and enlist developmental activities; plan and execute these activities as per the agreed time frame
- To continuously improve on the existing business processes and procedures to optimize the site resources and operations time
- Contribute ideas and extend assistance to any miscellaneous activities, as and when requested by Verticals
- Overall report to the Business Head on FM business aspects such as Operations, new Developments, and Improvements for generating more revenues, Revenue Management, Profitability, HR and Finance / Accounting etc.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- 15-20 years of property/facilities management experience
- Leadership and team management skills
- Business Development Key Account Management’
- Strong financial and analytical skills
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,400 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. With an enterprising culture
and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized
research; and thought leadership consulting.