IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Should be proficient in WebSphere DataPower technology.
- You will be involved in transformation, validation & protocol conversion.
What you’ll do:
- You will work in integration projects using IBM Websphere Integrator.
- You will Develop web services using DataPower and OSB(Oracle Service Bus)
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Should have experience of working on below skills
- Websphere Datapower
- XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations), XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Should posses minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Datapower skills
- Ability to pick up new areas and work as a team